- To promote a social and friendly spirit among the
- To assist in the protection of lives, property and the rights
of the yachtsmen.
- To assist in the observance of all United States Government rules
- To assist, encourage and promote, sponsor and administer interclub
racing and other yachting events, that may be undertaken by the association
in conjunction with other boating oriented organizations, or with
governmental entities, or by or amongst clubs, or other boating groups,
and to foster the education of the boating public, and to apply for,
and or accept grants or bequests for any of the purposes of these
- To monitor legislative and rule making activity, both Federal
and State, affecting the boating fraternity, and to assist and encourage
complience with all laws, rules and regulations, both Federal and
State, relating to boating and to participate in such commissions
and advisory boards, or other activity, that may result therefrom.